Sunday, January 25, 2009

NO Apricot's For Kami!!

Well today I was feeding Kami her lunch. She had peas then I started with the fruit. Apricot's something she hasn't had before. She took maybe 2 bites out of it. Then she wouldn't take any more. Which is VERY unusual for her. She loves to eat her fruit. So I gave her some finger food things. Then I noticed her face was red around her mouth. Hmmmmm....... then I notice that she looks Ike she has hives on her chin! I kind of start to freak out. But she was breathing and acting normal. I didn't let her out of the high chair until the rash was gone. Just so I could keep a closer eye on her. So note to myself and anyone who keeps Kami: NO APRICOT'S!!!







2 comments:

Wearing Mascara said...

Awww! She is such a sweetheart - red face and all :-)

Thanks for following my blog!!!! I can't wait to read more of yours! xoxo,

Julie

Kelley said...

Poor little sweetie!